Kala jadu ka toor! how we remove Black magic?
Use an amulet to protect yourself. An amulet is an object you always keep with you to protect yourself from bad energy, hexes and curses. Keeping an amulet with you can weaken the effect of a curse or hex so that it can no longer harm you.
- An amulet can be any object that has powerful meaning and is sacred to you. A special piece of jewelr
- ya shell from your favorite beach, or even a length of ribbon you wore in your hair as a child can all be an amulet.
- Wear the amulet around your neck or keep it in your pocket at all times.
Take a bath in salt and magic herbs. A ritual bath has the power to cleanse away bad energy that’s harming you. If you feel you’ve been cursed, light some candles and draw a warm bath. Try to think only positive thoughts as you have a nice, long soak. Sprinkle one or more of following into the bath to increase its cleansing power:
- A pinch of salt
Use laughter to break the spell. Black magic takes its power from negative energy, and its opposite, positive energy, has the power to weaken it. In this case, laughter really is the best medicine, because you can use it quite effectively against any type of curse. You don’t need a ritual or a spell: just your own well of positive energy.
- When you feel the effects of the curse around you, think of something funny and laugh. Focus entirely on a funny video or book and let yourself fully enjoy how it makes you feel.
- When you’re confronted by the person you suspect cast a spell upon you, smile and be friendly. Crack a joke or two and try to laugh together. Even if the person doesn’t find it funny, his or her power will be weakened by the strength of your positive energy.
Try a binding spell that turns evil to good. This is a positive, white magic spell that spiritually helps the person’s energy turn from negative to positive, so he or she can no longer harm you with curses and hexes. A binding spell will not harm its subject; it just prevents the person from hurting you further. Inscribe a candle with the person’s name. As it burns down, repeat these words:
- I bring you forth from the dark and hold you to the light. Let not your past control my present. Let not my future be as dark as night. I meet and greet you with open arms, and move you back into the light. So mote it be.
Talk to a spiritual healer. If you are convinced that a serious spell has been cast upon you, it may be time to talk to a spiritual healer who can help to remove it using a series of rituals. Talk to someone who understands what you’re going through and knows the proper way to remove the curse so your life starts looking up again.
- If you are religious, you may want to talk with your religious leader for guidance.
- Talking to a psychic may help, but be careful to find someone who’s authentic and well-versed in the ways of magic.
- It might also help to talk with a therapist who is open to healing through meditation, hypnosis and other techniques that can bring more positive energy into your life.